1. Your privacy is important to us.
We respect the importance of your privacy. You have a right to make your own choices about how your personal information is collected and used. We know that when you provide personal information to us you are showing your trust, and we take that seriously. Unless you consent otherwise, we will only collect and use your personal information as we explain below.
2. Collecting information about you.
Except as stated below, we will not collect or monitor any additional personal information about you without your consent:
- we collect information when you enter your personal information on our site, for example by providing your contact information;
The only personal information a cookie can contain is information that you supply yourself. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Web Site’s services. For example, we may not be able to personalize the Web Site each time you visit.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information.
Our purpose in collecting information about you is to:
- provide you with information which interests you; and
- effectively communicate with you.
We will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless we believe, correctly or not, that such disclosure is:
- required by law;
- necessary to fulfill the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with a service which you have requested; or
- necessary to protect the our rights or property or the rights, property or personal safety of another Web Site user or any member of the public.
In order to operate the Web Site, fulfill the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver a service, we may sometimes share your personal information with a service partner or a company affiliated with us. We may sometime rent or exchange your personal information with other not-for-profit organizations for the purposes of raising funds, unless you instruct otherwise. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies without your consent.
5. When we will contact you.
We may contact you at the email address or by telephone, which you provide to us in order to provide you with other information that you have chosen to receive. If you are receiving information from us and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our contact list by e-mailing us email@example.com and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
6. Changing the information we have about you.
If at any time you wish to change which information you choose to receive or your contact information changes, please contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend this record.
7. Deleting an email address from our email list or stopping any further communications.
If you wish to have your email address removed from our contact list, please let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com and we will take all reasonable steps to remove it, unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
8. Storage and security of your personal information.
We try to do everything reasonable to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Access to this information is restricted within our company to employees who have specific authorization. Since no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, we do not promise that the information you provide to us will always be totally secure. We disclaim any responsibility for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
9. What to do if you have a problem or question.